We have a Marvel Update on the upcoming superhero film Black Widow.
There has been tons of talk about the DCU’s Dwayne Johnson as Black Adam and Scarlett Johansson’s Black Widow movies, and now we have something to report on who is in talks to take on the role. Read on to get more on Florence Pugh…
CelebNMovies247.com has the latest on the upcoming Black Widow movie that will begin shooting shortly.
According to reports, Florence Pugh is deep in the meeting rooms at Marvel Studios talking about a starring role opposite Scarlett Johansson in Black Widow.
Here is what we know:
- Finally, Black Widow will be getting a solo film.
- Florence Pugh is the first to potentially join Scarlett Johansson in this venture.
- Cate Shortland, the Australian filmmaker recognized for directing the Nazi drama Lore, is heading up the project.
- The movie will be a standalone feature, so we would be seeing plenty of both actors in the new big budget film.
- The film is set to start shooting sometime in June, overseas in London, England.
- There have been literally no plot details released, none.
- Marvel is keeping tight lipped, iron tight about the storyline.
- Black Widow was created by Marvel Comics legend Stan Lee, Scripter Don Rico, and artist Don Heck.
Black Widow Origin:
- Black Widow made her debut in Tales of Suspense #52 published in April, 1964.
- Natasha Romanoff, Russian spy, deadly assassin. She was trained from a very young age to be a tool of the KGB. She started out as the mortal enemy of Iron Man, but she turned at one point, defecting from Russia to join the forces of good becoming an agent of SHIELD.